A new look on life

A new look on life

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Final Count Down

So we are dwindling down the days until Michaelangelo Alexander and Ellie Grace are here with mommy and daddy. We are officially 4 weeks and 5 days away it's so unreal that my babies are almost here. We've been having baby showers and preparing for their arrival that the last few weeks just seem like a blur. I don't remember much of anything lately just knowing that in a month I'll have 20 toes and 20 fingers to kiss and squeeze and 2 giant hearts to fill with love for the rest of their lives. Lots of love for the entire family to fill. I realized Saturday after the baby shower that I really need to invest in a camera because there are so many things I'm going to want to take pictures of.  Life moments that their aunts and uncles, grandparents and even me or their daddy might miss that needs to be documented for future references. All I know is that people keep asking if we are ready and I always reply with a yes and a smile but I'm realizing the closer we get I'm ready but I'm not. I'm not ready to ridiculed by other mothers for mistakes that may be made I'm a new momma but I have to learn from the mistakes I make in order to learn the right ways. I'm not ready for people to ask if they can hold my precious children unless they are family.  I'm not ready for other mothers to look at me in the grocery store and ask when was the last time I had any sleep. I am however ready to see seth hold his son and daughter for the first time. I am ready to see all our families cry when they hold them and say congratulations to seth and I. And I am ever more ready to bring them home and know that they don't have to stay away from me unless they are staying with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment