A new look on life

A new look on life

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hello old friend

So I know I haven't blogged in awhile so I guess I have some catching up to do. We went February 5th for our anatomy scan to see how these little angels were doing and to see how their organs were growing boy I never thought I could see such long legs and fingers. Both Michaelangelo Alexander and Ellie Grace were doing great no abnormalities or anything. Then February 9th we went for the glucose levels and passed with flying colors woo hoo then we started doing two week appointments to check their growth they have been doing so wonderful.  I've been so busy worrying about everything that I need to be doing to make sure the house is prepared for their arrival. Fast forward to March 26th and we had to make a emergency run to labor and delivery because we thought they were trying to make their appearance. After nearly 4 hours we found that it was just a bladder infection.  We were told to drink plenty of water and stay off my feet and we may make it to term we only have 6 weeks and 5 days left till they get here. We have baby showers scheduled for April 10th, 11th, and the 19th I can't wait to be with all my family and friends as we celebrate this glorious occasion.  
Isn't this just the cutest invitation ever I love my sister in - law she is so creative. So I guess I should post some baby bump pics






 

No comments:

Post a Comment