A new look on life

A new look on life

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The joy of pregnancy

So Thursday morning I finally felt my sweet babies moving, it was the moment I had been waiting for. For the last 21 weeks a chance to finally come to terms of being a parent. Seth had to be at work so I had to wait for him to get home to share the miracle with him. The twins were kicking like crazy. Finally their daddy got home and I tried letting him feel them kick but they were just light little taps. The next morning my big boy was kicking like a ninja and seth finally felt him kick that night he felt our little princess. It made this mommy's heart melt. Seeing the excitement in their daddy's eyes.

Excuse the messy room it's getting a lot harder to bend over to pick stuff up lol.

Today we decided to finish our babies registry and start getting stuff together for the nursery. I never knew how exhausting picking things out for twins would be. Especially for a boy and a girl there is so much thought to be put towards it. But I believe I have it done considering I don't know a thing about having babies of my own. 

You can check out our registry at Walmart   our registry ID is 99580275155

Getting things in line for the shower in April is lots of fun it's giving me a chance to talk with my sister in law about what needs to be done and etc... and a lot of time to talk about our future children hers and mine. I'm so ready to meet my new nieces and nephews they can't get here fast enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment